I keep a list of places I would like to go on my bike.
I also keep a list of the places that people tell me I should go. (One comes up more often than all the others.)
And then I strike through them as I get them done.
The list is growing faster than I am striking through them.
I am beginning to think people are just trying to get rid of me.
- California Hwy 1 San Diego to Port Angeles WA Finished Jan 2010
- To Las Vegas through Mojave -Lowest point in US Done spring 2008.
- Hwy 50 one end to the other done from Kentucky to Ca 2008
- Route 66 to Santa Monica to Chicago done 2008
- Hwy 141 in Colorado
- Trinity river done June 2008
- Key West Florida done July 2009
- Bridge in Maryland that goes under the bay
- Lake Ponchatrain done July 2009
- Hawaii most southern point in US
- Highest road in US. Pikes Peak (It isn’t really) Done 2008
- Lincoln Highway across country
- Million dollar road Hwy 550 Colorado
- San Carlos
- Bordello run Nevada done March 2010
- Tea Party Express
- Alaska Alcan Highway
- Arctic Circle
- Glacier Nat’l park
- Yellowstone Nat’l park
- California Missions 15 down 6 to go as of Feb 2010