2) Drive to Spokane to visit brother and sister-in-law Leo and Meryl.
3) Drive to Leavenworth, WA to attend niece Beth’s wedding.
4) Fly home and pack for a road trip.
5) Drive to Las Vegas.
6) Play softball in a four day national tournament.
7) Spend a couple of days in Vegas, catch a show, yada yada yada.
8) Drivec to St George , Utah.
9) Run the 400, 200, 100, and 50 meter dashes in the World Senior Games. Medal in two of those.
10) Play softball in the World Senior Games. Medal? Maybe.
11) Drive home .
So far I have only made it to Sacramento airport. I have a bum shoulder, but received a steroid shot that may help. Oddly, I have been playing better ball since I got injured. That may say something about my level of play. Other than that I am already exhausted from writing this on an I phone.
Come along and see how far I get. Wish me luck in any case.